National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
With one in five flood insurance claims coming from a moderate- to low-risk area, we believe everyone should be able to get flood insurance that is dependable, affordable and easily accessible.
As a leading general agent, North Carolina Flood Insurance can write your flood insurance policy through the government backed National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Unlike other insurance policies you might have (i.e. car, homeowner, etc.), flood insurance offered through the NFIP will cost the same no matter where you get it. This means that even though the government determines your coverage and premium, we can still write your policy for you. Why choose North Carolina Flood Insurance for your NFIP policy?
- Coverages up to $250K
- Excess coverage options available
- Statewide claim support with
- Fully backed by the Federal Government
- Low cost preferred risk policies for properties in low-risk flood zones
- Fast, easy and free online quoting process